Sunday, September 13, 2009

Oh yea, youre supposed to update this thing

Ha, I guess having a blog means I need to write stuff in it. My week in warhammer consisted of one fantastic feat...i finally finished my fucking movement trays! Sweet. Well I finished them enough to put units on...they still need texturing and priming/painting, but I need to move ahead and put units together. I started this pretty much immediately by making 10 Dark Riders. I actually have a good assortment of models for the DR, 6 of the new metal ones and 4 converted glade riders with 3 of the wild stallion looking dark horses and 7 of the anorexic wood elf ones. These units are so far my favorites, yes I like them better than Cold One knights...simply put: they are awesome. The CoK's great looking units, their individual bits are pretty epic and the Cold Ones look fantastic; but compared to how I did the DR they are way to static. I tried some different things with the DR, a little bit of converting and some posing and they became a very dynamic unit. I need to get a camera, or acess to one so I can poste pictures of them.
I suppose now I will move on to some more staple units, I don't know if I should start with the 30 repeater crossbowmen or 70 warriors I have, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment